Be informed with the correct information
Learn More About Issue 5 1-Mill Permanent Improvement Levy
The Westlake City Schools Board of Education placed a 1-mill Permanent Improvement (PI) levy on the May 5 ballot to invest in the short- and long-term capital needs of the district. If you want to learn more or have questions about the issue, plan on attending an upcoming Levy Information Night:
- March 24, 6pm, at Westlake High School Rotunda (precedes the WHS PTSA meeting)
- March 30, 6pm at Dover Intermediate School (precedes the DIS PTA meeting)
- April 16, 6pm at Bassett Elementary (precedes the Bassett PTA meeting)
- April 20, 6:30pm at Porter Public Library in the Porter Room
- April 28, 6pm at Holly Lane Elementary (precedes the Holly Lane PTA meeting)
Click here for more information or review the links in the Green Side Navigation.
Westlake High School students in the Leadership Challenge organization will provide child care during these presentations.