- Step One: Pre-Registration for New Students
- Step Two: Registration Checklist
- Step Three: Collect Documents
- Step Four: Meet with Registrar
- Scheduled an appointment with the Registrar.
- Kindergarten through 12th grade call 440-250-1270.
- PreK call 440-250-1264
- You have collected all the required documents.
- Time to meet the registrar! (Location)
- Registration is by appointment only.
The registration process will not be considered complete until all of the required documents are provided to our Registrar at the scheduled registration appointment time.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Preschool: Only students that have been pre-approved may enroll in this program. Please contact the Pupil Services Office if you would like your child to be added to the Preschool Peer Program waiting list, at 440-250-1264.
Kindergarten: Your student must be 5 years of age ON OR BEFORE August 1 to register for the 2017-2018 school year.
Grades K-12: All
students new to the Westlake City School District must be pre-registered online
prior to their in person enrollment appointment. If you are interested in
enrolling your child, please start on "Step One: Pre-Registration" above to begin the online pre-registration process.
Please start on "Step One: Pre-Registration" above to begin the online pre-registration process.
Registrar Meeting Location
Parkside Board of Education Building
24525 Hilliard Blvd.
Westlake, OH 44145