- Step One: Pre-Registration for New Students
- Step Two: Registration Checklist
- Step Three: Collect Documents
- Step Four: Meet with Registrar
- Scheduled an appointment with the Registrar.
- Kindergarten through 12th grade call 440-250-1270.
- PreK call 440-250-1264
- You have collected all the required documents.
- Time to meet the registrar! (Location)
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Preschool: Only students that have been pre-approved may enroll in this program. Please contact the Pupil Services Office if you would like your child to be added to the Preschool Peer Program waiting list, at 440-250-1264.
Kindergarten: Your student must be 5 years of age ON OR BEFORE August 1 to register for the 2017-2018 school year.
Grades K-12: All
students new to the Westlake City School District must be pre-registered online
prior to their in person enrollment appointment. If you are interested in
enrolling your child, please start on "Step One: Pre-Registration" above to begin the online pre-registration process.
Please start on "Step One: Pre-Registration" above to begin the online pre-registration process.
Registrar Meeting Location
Parkside Board of Education Building
24525 Hilliard Blvd., Westlake, OH 44145