Welcome to EZPay, the Westlake Schools' online payment system. See the links below for frequently asked questions about the system.
Beginning this school year, parents can view school and course fees, as well as pay-to-participate fees, in both EZPay and through the PowerSchool Parent Portal. School and course fees will be assessed after Labor Day. Pay-to-participate fees will be assessed as team rosters are finalized. Once fees are assessed, parents can pay through EZPay under the Student Fees heading. Parents also may continue to pay by check (made out to Westlake Board of Education) and sent to school with your child. Please contact your child’s school office if you have questions.
- Why do I have to Register?
- How do I make a payment?
- Is it safe to use my credit card?
- What if I need a refund?
- I can't seem to register or I am getting an error during registration.
- Can I see what my child is eating?
- If I add funds to more than one student account during the same session, am I charged a convenience fee for each child?