Westlake Educational Foundation
Watch live streamed drawing Tuesday, February 16 with this link: https://youtu.be/E9RaAhHF2co
The Westlake Educational Foundation (WEF) is excited to partner with Serpentini Chevrolet of Westlake who has generously donated a 2020 Chevy Trax to be raffled to benefit the students of Westlake City Schools. To maximize this benefit to all students, the Foundation is partnering with the following organizations who have donated additional prizes for the drawing and will share in ticket sales proceeds.
- Westlake PTAs,
- WDAB (Westlake Demon Athletic Boosters),
- Westlake Music Boosters,
- Westlake Alumni Association.
When you purchase tickets (click here), you may designate your raffle ticket purchase for one or more of the partners listed above. 50% of the proceeds will go to the Foundation and 50% will go to the organization you select. If you designate the Foundation for your purchase, then 100% of ticket sales proceeds will go to the Foundation.
Thank you for supporting Westlake City Schools' students.
- Only 1,600 tickets at $25 each will be sold.
- Ticket will be sold January 4, 2021 through February 14, 2021.
- Tickets purchased online will be filled out for the buyer, then ticket number(s) will be emailed to the buyer.
- The drawing will take place on February 16, 2021 at halftime of the Westlake boys' varsity home basketball game.
- The drawing will be live streamed.
- Each ticket comes with a coupon for $20 off service at Serpentini Chevrolet. The coupon will be emailed to online ticket buyers.
- Additional prizes will be raffled off. See descriptions below.
Prize #1: The WDAB Ultimate Demons Fan Package (over $500 value)
You say Green! We say White! WDAB will provide one lucky winner with the Ultimate Westlake Demons Fan Package. Enjoy a pregame meal at a local restaurant, showcase your Demon Pride in the latest attire from the W Shop, and wind down the evening with an overnight stay at Hyatt Place Crocker Park.
- Free night stay at Hyatt Place Crocker Park
- $50 Cheesecake Factory gift card
- $20 AJ Urban Grill gift card
- $20 Stonehouse Grill gift card
- (6) gift cards to various fast food restaurants
- $50 W Shop gift card
- Blackout t-shirt
- Men's golf polo
- Women's t-shirt
- Westlake magnet & key chain
- Westlake sling bag
- Westlake green striped arm socks
- Westlake block W ball cap
- 2 Westlake rain ponchos
- Westlake soft stadium cushion
- Westlake phone pop socket
Prize #2: Westlake PTAs (over $500 value)
Fount petite tote bag filled with great items.
- Neal's Yard Remedies Rejuvenating Frankincense Firming Mask
- Spa West gift card
- Mitchell's Ice Cream gift card
- Hail Mary's gift card
- AJ's Urban Grill gift card
- Sweet Basil gift card
Prize #3: Westlake Alumni Association
- $250 cash prize
Prize #4: Westlake Alumni Association
- $250 cash prize
Prize #5: Westlake Music Boosters
- $100 Learning Express gift card
Tickets will be processed for raffle submission after payment has been received and posted.
WHO ARE WE?
The Westlake Educational Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that exists to extend enhanced opportunities and experiences to Westlake City Schools students beyond the excellent education offered through the District's traditionally funded programs. Originally founded in 1987, the Foundation offers grant funding to teachers and administrators for innovative and creative endeavors in pursuit of educating for excellence.
The mission of the Westlake Educational Foundation is to enhance educational opportunities and experiences of Westlake City Schools' students in the endeavor to Educate for excellence.
The Westlake Educational Foundation seeks to promote excellence in education through the use of private revenues by focusing on the following objectives:
- To both encourage outstanding academic achievement and provide enhanced learning opportunities to students.
- To encourage and increase local business, civic, and private sector involvement within our school community.
- To encourage creative and innovative educational programs.
Ann Beyer, Foundation Secretary
Craig Catanzarite, Foundation Board Member
Mary Essig, Foundation President
Scott Goggin, WCSD Superintendent and Foundation Chairman
Todd Hopkins, WCSD Treasurer and Ad hoc Foundation Board Member
Joe Kraft, Foundation Board Member
Kathi Maxwell, WCSD Associate Superintendent of Instruction (7-12) and Foundation Board Member
Paul Nebraska, Foundation Treasurer
FOUNDATION CONTACT INFORMATION
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION?
You are welcome to show your support to our school community by making a general tax-deductible donation to the Foundation. If you would like to make donation, visit https://wefdonations.cheddarup.com .
The Foundation will email you a 501(c)(3) charitable organization receipt and add your name to the donor list.