ATTENTION: Just a reminder -- Westlake Board of Education policy states that students in grades K-8 are only provided transportation if they reside MORE THAN 1 MILE from their school of attendance.
Our Office Staff:
Adam House - Director
Julie Mikoy - Secretary to the Director
Julie Sipler - Data Processing/Routing Secretary
Dee Faragher - Dispatcher
Dale Mitchell - Head Mechanic
Joe Morana - Mechanic
Derek Jones - Mechanic
- I cannot see my child’s bus stop from the house. Are there state laws that set the standards for bus stop locations?
- Are sidewalks required for my child to get to his/her bus stop?
- I transport my child to a nonpublic/community school each day and just learned a program exists for reimbursement. How can I be reimbursed for transporting my child?
- I make my child wait inside of my house until the bus is at the stop. I have heard this is not allowed – is this true?
- My child has an I.E.P. but transportation is not being provided. Why is this?