We need each other now more than ever to keep our students connected to their classmates, teachers and community. To facilitate student and family engagement, DIS PTA would like to offer the following virtual programs this fall:
- DIS PTA Passport – students “collect stamps” for participating in PTA and special school events throughout the year. Prizes will be awarded.
- Virtual Scavenger Hunt (Open House): Thursday, September 3
- DIS PTA General Meeting: Wednesday, September 9 at 7 p.m. via Zoom
- Virtual Dover Intermediate Service Club (DISC) and Book Club Meetings (we need a parent volunteer for Book Club Meetings)
- DIS PTA General Meeting: Wednesday, October 7 at 7 p.m. via Zoom
- Quarterly Kick Off - DIS Has Got Virtual Talent: Time TBD
- Halloween Party (virtual karaoke contest, Kahoot! game, costume contest, pumpkin decorating)
- Read-A-Thon: November 2-13
- DIS PTA General Meeting: Thursday, November 12 at 7 p.m. via Zoom
Be a part of the solution—stay connected!
- Join DIS PTA today
- Sign up for our e-blast
- Follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Attend a DIS PTA General Meeting
- Volunteer at a DIS PTA event
Parent engagement increases student engagement, and student engagement increases mental health and academic achievement. Let’s do this!
If you have any questions or suggestions about DIS PTA, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to collaborating with you!
President, DIS PTA
|1st VP||Mary Dillinger|
|2nd VP (Fundraising)||Annette Locker|
|Recording Secretary||Jennifer Hill|
|Corresponding Secretary||Susan Hunter|
|Council Delegate (1)||Erin Westley|
|Council Delegate (2)||Sarah Tenario|