YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW AS A WESTLAKE HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR
- SENIOR UPDATES
- SENIOR NEWSLETTER
- CAP/GOWN/GRAD ANNOUNCEMENTS
- SENIOR PHOTOS
- SENIOR FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE
- IMPORTANT DATES 2019-20
- Any student who is credit deficient or failing a class required for graduation will have senior privilege revoked until they successfully meet the requirement.
- Any student who has not completed at least 45 of the REQUIRED 60 service hours to graduate will have senior privilege revoked until they successfully meet the requirement.
- As we get closer to Senior Prom (May 18) and end-of-year activities, ALL 60 service hours must be completed and all fees paid before a senior can buy a prom ticket.
Cap, Gown, Graduation Announcements, Etc. !
- Order at the in-school order date - September 12 and September 19 during Lunch periods
- Order on-line @jostens.com (follow the link below)
- Call 1-800-JOSTENS (1-800-567-8367)
TO ORDER CLICK IMAGE BELOW:
- Tax Rate for Westlake High School is Cuyahoga County rate of 8.0%
- Cap & Gown Unit options are on line 15 of the order form
- If you plan to wear a sibling’s gown, see line 15 for Cap & Tassel only
YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SENIOR PICTURE IN THE YEARBOOK
You need to go to;
26167 Detroit Road
Senior Yearbook Picture Deadline is
Friday, February 21, 2020
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING YEARBOOK OR SENIOR PICTURES PLEASE CONTACT:
Kelly Atkinson - email@example.com
Leia Mason - firstname.lastname@example.org