- Step One: Pre-Registration for New Students
- Step Two: Print Registration Checklist
- Step Three: Collect Documents
- Step Four: Meet with Registrar
You will need a computer to pre-register for the Westlake City Schools. If you do not have a computer at home, the Westlake Porter Public Library has computers with printing capability available.
Click Here: Online Pre-Enrollment for Current Year 2018-2019
Click Here: Online Pre-Enrollment for Next Year 2019-2020
Kindergarten Registration 2019-2020 (Click Here)
Look over the checklist from step two and collect the required documents. You must bring these required documents to your registration appointment. If you have collected ALL of the required documents and completed the required forms, please see step four to set up your in-person registration appointment.
If you have collected all of the required documents listed on the Registration Checklist, it is time to meet with the registrar! (Location) To schedule an appointment with the Registrar please call:
- Kindergarten through 12th grade call 440-250-1270
- PreK call 440-250-1264
Registration is by appointment only.
The registration process will not be considered complete until all of the required documents are provided to our Registrar at the scheduled registration appointment time.
* Only legal residents who are the parent or legal guardian of the child may complete the in-person registration process. All certified court orders pertaining to guardianship and custody must be presented at the time of registration.
KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR THE 2019 - 2020 SCHOOL Year
If you missed our Kindergarten Information Night please click below to view the information that was presented.
- Kindergarten Information Night Presentation(Click Here)
For Instruction on how to register for the 2019-2020 Kindergarten school year, please see handouts below.
- Instructions for New Kindergarten Students (Click Here)
Westlake Registration Information
Kindergarten: Your student must be 5 years of age ON OR BEFORE August 1 to register for the 2019-2020 school year.
Grades K-12: All students new to the Westlake City School District must be pre-registered online prior to their in person enrollment appointment. If you are interested in enrolling your child, please start on "Step One: Pre-Registration" above to begin the online pre-registration process.
Preschool: Only students that have been pre-approved may enroll in this program. Please contact the Pupil Services Office if you would like your child to be added to the Preschool Peer Program waiting list.
Registrar Meeting Location: Parkside Board of Education Building, 24525 Hilliard Blvd., Westlake, OH 44145