Registration for the Upcoming 2020-2021 School Year Opens 4/21/20
Please note that if your student previously attended Westlake City Schools and withdrew to attend elsewhere, you must complete the full registration process to re-enroll in Westlake City Schools.
1. Pre-Registration for Grades 1-12 (Click Here)
- All students new to the Westlake City School District must be pre-registered online prior to their in person registration appointment.
- Pre-Registration MUST be completed at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
2. Required Documents (Click Here)
- The documents that are REQUIRED for New Student Registration, must be submitted at your registration appointment.
3. Checklist (Click Here)
- Use this checklist to verify you have collected ALL of the applicable required documents.
4. Schedule Your Registration Appointment (Click Here)
- Registration is by appointment only.
- Please bring all of the forms and documents along with this checklist to your registration appointment.
Registrar Meeting Location: Parkside Board of Education Building, 24525 Hilliard Blvd., Westlake, OH 44145
*Parking and the main entrance are located on the east side of the building.
Below is the list of forms described on the Required Documents linked above. Please print all applicable forms, along with the Registration Checklist and bring them to your in-person registration appointment.
- Birth Certificate (No Copies)
- Residency Affidavit
- Minimum of 2 copies of proof of residency is required. (See acceptable documents listed on the residency forms)
- Sworn Statement of Residence
- Custody Form
- If parents were never married, are separated or divorced, complete the Custody Affidavit. You must also attach a signed, certified, time-stamped copy of the court order (divorce decree, legal custody order, shared parenting plan, etc.). Note: If parents were never married, mother only is recognized as residential/custodial parent without additional documentation.
- Custody Pending Form
- Court Placement
- Student Records Release Form
- Proof of Identity
- The parent/legal guardian must provide a passport, driver’s license or state issued ID as proof of their identity.
- Health Questionnaire
- Immunization Record
- Student Records Documentation: In order to better facilitate your child's transition between schools, please bring a report card/interim reports for grades K-8. Current class schedules for grades 7-12 and a report card and copy of unofficial transcripts for students in grades 9-12.
- Special Education/Special Services/Gifted: If applicable, copies of the students Evaluation Team Report (ETR); Individual Education Plan (IEP); 504 Plan; Written Acceleration Plan (WAP);Written Education Plan (WEP)