Back to School Information Update
The Back-To-School Portal Is CLOSED.
- Fill out your Back-To-School Information Update starting Thursday July 22, 2021. (Click Here to Start)
- This is different from New student registrations!
- Each child’s update needs to be completed no later than Friday August 20, 2021.
- Username is your student’s six digit ID #.
- Note: The six-digit ID number is the same number used by students to purchase lunch, appears on report cards, and/or is the numeric-only part of the @mywlake.org username/email your child used to login to school accounts all last year.
- Password is their birthday: Format Required: MM/DD/YYYY. (When you type the password follow the mm/dd/yyyy format - include the forward slashes and make sure the year is all four numbers.)
- Note: Password format includes the forward slashes (/) and two-digit month and day; four-digit year.
If you have questions please contact the main office at your child’s school building after August 6th or email BTSsupport@wlake.org prior to that date if you need assistance.
PLEASE NOTE: *If you would like a copy of the information you have completed, you will need to print a PDF copy at the end of your update.
Official notification of your student's class assignment will come from your school principal.
- Elementary: Once you have completed the Back-To-School update, class assignments will begin going out:
- 1st - 4th Grade, once a week via email notification beginning late-August.
- Kindergarten class assignments will be completed after Kindergarten Screening.
- DIS: Once you have completed the Back-To-School update, notification regarding pick up procedures will be emailed to you from Mr. Miller.
- LBMS: Once you have completed the Back-To-School update, notification regarding pick up procedures will be emailed to you from Mr. Wilson. WHS: Once you have completed the Back-To-School update, notification regarding pick up procedures will be emailed to you from Mr. Woods.
If you have questions please contact your child’s building principal.
·Westlake Elementary School (Perk through 4th grade): 440-250-1200
·Dover Intermediate School (5th & 6th grade): 440-835-5494
·Lee Burneson Middle School (7th & 8th grade): 440-835-6340
·Westlake High School (Prek 9th through 12th grade): 440-835-6352
- Please explain the status I see at the end of the process.
- I have refreshed the screen and logged out then back in but it still says "Pending", what now?
- I received an email with my child’s assignment and I have questions, who can I contact?
- We enrolled over the summer, when will I receive my child's class assignment?