Back to School Information Update
The Back-To-School Portal Will Close 9/30/19.
- Fill out your Back-To-School Information Update starting Monday July 22, 2019. (Click Here to Start)
- This is different from New student registrations!
- Each child’s update needs to be completed no later than Friday August 23, 2019.
- Username is your student’s ID #.
- Password is their birthday: Format Required: MM/DD/YYYY. (When you type the password follow the mm/dd/yyyy format - include the forward slashes and make sure the year is all four numbers.)
PLEASE NOTE: *If you would like a copy of the information you have completed, you will need to print a PDF copy at the end of your update. If you did not print one and have questions please contact your building principal after August 5th.
Official notification of your student's class assignment will come from your school principal or during the pick-up times listed below.
- Elementary: Once you have completed the Back-To-School update, class assignments will begin going out:
- 1st - 4th Grade, once a week via email notification beginning mid-August.
- Kindergarten class assignments will be completed after Kindergarten Screening.
- DIS: Once you have completed the Back-To-School update, you may pick up your child’s schedule.
- 6th Grade Open House August 27th, 2019, 4:30-6:00 pm
- 5th Grade Open House August 27th, 2019, 6:00-7:30 pm
- LBMS: Once you have completed the Back-To-School update, you may pick up your child’s schedule:
- 8th Grade schedule pickup August 22nd, 2019, 9:00-11:00 am
- 7th Grade schedule pickup August 22nd, 2019, 1:00-3:00 pm
- WHS: Once you have completed the Back-To-School update, you may pick up your child’s schedule:
- 12th Grade Schedule/Parking Pass Pickup is August 20th, 2019, 9:00 am-Noon,
- 10th & 11th Grade Schedule Pickup is August 20th, 2019, 1:00-3:30 pm,
- 9th Grade Orientation & Schedule Pickup is August 21st, 2019, 10:00 am-Noon
If you have questions please contact your child’s building principal.
- Please explain the status I see at the end of the process.
- I have refreshed the screen and logged out then back in but it still says "Pending", what now?
- I received an email with my child’s assignment and I have questions, who can I contact?
- We enrolled over the summer, when will I receive my child's class assignment?